- Nic is inspired by a local lebanese chef, Michel Yammine, for our Amsterdam Kitchen spot (foodbymichel.com)
- local novelist Claudio Tapia talks with us live about Amsterdam as a writers’ hub and we’ll show some of his Lit-Cinema project (claudiotapia.com)
- we chat about The Grand Budapest Hotel – out in NL this week. Wes Anderson fans should wet their pants. Special party at the Kritierion to celebrate.
- a report from the new Amsterdam Arrival event organised by the gemeente; internationals getting a warm welcome from the deputy mayor.
- if you’re lucky, you might get a what’s on chaser …
Watch us live at 18:00-19:00 on Salto 1 (UPC channel 32) or online stream at www.salto.nl (may need a plugin).