Running order for our Broadcast Amsterdam Mix on Salto 1, week 43-44, starting Tuesday 20:00-20:30 and repeated over the next 2 weeks …
- The Amsterdam Film Show feature on Ex Pats Cinema at Lab 111, including a chat with the organiser, Katie Crook (8 mins).
- Some outtakes from last season’s live show, So Dam Local.
- A new episode of the Amsterdam Writers Platform, part 2 of an interview with Russell Shorto, author of Amsterdam: A History of the World’s Most Liberal City (10 mins).
- A little thank you video we made for founding member of Broadcast Amsterdam, Nate Tytor, on leaving Amsterdam (2.5 mins).
- A highlight from our archive, Dam Funny S01E06 featuring Peter More, Edo Berger and Emma Wessleus performing stand-up at Nutty Anita’s (8 mins).
Broadcast Amsterdam is back on TV for a short run during Oct-Nov 2015 bringing you a mix of new stuff for autumn, mixed in with some highlights you might have missed from previous season. And a few bloopers just for fun.
We’ll add the new segments to our YouTube channel shortly after broadcast. Follow us/subscribe to stay up to date.