On the 10th day of Christmas, Broadcast Amsterdam gives to you … our harvest visit to Luistervink community garden back in Autumn ▶︎
“A year ago if you had asked me about plants, I didn’t know anything … I would have killed any plant that you put in front of me, and now I’m growing my own food”
This feature was first broadcast on Amsterdam’s Salto 2 TV channel on 27.10.16 as part of SO DAM LOCAL tv show, produced by Broadcast Amsterdam, and is now released online as part of our 12 Days of Christmas celebration.
© Broadcast Amsterdam 2016
On the 2nd day of Christmas, Broadcast Amsterdam gives to you … a bloody mary dumpling demo from Pinch▶︎
Our SO DAM LOCAL team met up with Megan Vasco, founder of Pinch, an Amsterdam food pop-up specialising in fusion dumplings. Megan shows us how she makes their special Bloody Mary Dumplings and shares the exciting next steps for her business – getting stocked in the local supermarket. (Part #2 of two interviews with Megan.)
This interview was first broadcast on Amsterdam’s Salto 2 TV channel on 1.12.16 as part of SO DAM LOCAL tv show, produced by Broadcast Amsterdam, and has been released online as part of our 12 Days of Christmas celebration.
© Broadcast Amsterdam 2016
Running order for our Broadcast Amsterdam Mix on Salto 1, week 48, starting Tuesday 20:00-20:30 and repeated throughout the week … our last new mix of the current season!
- Richy Sheehy takes to the stage in a brand new Dam Funny episode shot at Nutty Anita’s on 5.11.15. Richy riffs on all sorts including, running in heels and some dog psychology (5 mins).
- A chat with Elmo from the echte Nederlandse food truck, Hete Bliksem; a brand new So Dam Local feature and a follow up to our Streetfood Revolution feature from last season. (5 mins).
- Greg Shapiro recounts his epiphany moment playing Monopoly in another brand new Dam Funny episode shot at Nutty Anita’s on 5.11.15 (5 mins).
- Amsterdam Derby Dames: our interview and film about our successful local roller derby team, an archive feature from the So Dam Local team (5 mins).
- Atomic Spices: a chat with expat entrepreneur Carol Tarr and a seasonal spiced cider recipe, an archive feature from So Dam Local (8 mins).
We broadcast on Amsterdam’s Salto 1 TV channel (Ziggo/UPC channel 37), also streamed online (may need a plug in).
Broadcast Amsterdam is back on TV for a short run during Oct-Nov 2015 bringing you a mix of new stuff for autumn, mixed in with some highlights you might have missed from previous season. And a few bloopers just for fun.
We’ll add the new segments to our YouTube channel shortly after broadcast. Follow us/subscribe to stay up to date.